PBX “Private Branch Exchange” stands. A PBX phone system with multiple phones in your office using a small number of lines of telephone service provides dial tone. Each of the phone, a person, service line, “one-to-one” as opposed to having a “one-to-many” model. It is being used at any one time there are only a percentage of any of the office phones will work with the concept. All service lines, service lines are sharing less than phone handsets. Your purpose is simple, cheap phone service lines going with a PBX telephone system (channels, bandwidth) required and you save money. PBX phone system manages the entire process. A small business PBX phone system for a much lower price to effectively manage and handle all your calls.
Public telephone extensions of a PBX system that integrates switched telephone network or telephone line providers and internal communication for a business combination. An IP PBX to work with network connectivity and TCP / IP network protocol stack to provide use of the conversation. Business phone system, a PBX is a business phone system for the central exchange. Shared access is limited to the use of resources provided by the PBX. Such 2,5, 10 or more lines from the service provider and the number of lines that have more than the number of users in the organization as a business. In that case, a PBX [IP PBX / PABX system] users share the line. Instead, it will offer a special line for all users, allowing users to share a smaller pool of lines.
• Web-based configuration interface, easy to install & maintain
• Far less expensive to purchase and a hardware-based PBX / PABX to expand more than
• presence, desktop based call control and extension management to improve productivity
• Receive & VoIP Gateways or cards by using a standard PSTN calls
• Requires a separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
• Using the remote extension mobility by allowing employees to work from home delivered
• Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
• SIP trunks, VoIP providers or monthly call using Skype to connect to save costs
Excellent after sales service and the service team was polite, prompt and a good job with the cctv installation for corporate office. Thanks & Keep it Up”.
John Doe, JLT Lake Towers
“Purchased several supplies for my business for affordable prices and good quality”.
London Business Group, Dubai